Max
Years ago

Whats the best? NAIA d1 or NCAA D2

hey guys i just want to know what u guys think: which university/college has better basketball teams..those in NAIA Division 1 or NCAA Division 2??
Personally i really dont no the difference..is there much diff. in skill level?

Topic #12432 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

In my opinion (and I have played in the NAIA and against NCAA 2) the standard varies so much between colleges and divisions that it's difficult to distinguish a clear difference in standard. In my time, we never lost to an NCAA 2 school (mostly the "Cal State" group of schools), but I think we would've found a much tougher opponent in Dunlap's Metro State squads. Overall, I would perhaps say that the NAIA is better as a whole, but the best NCAA 2 schools might have a slight edge over the best NAIA. That's just my opinion though.

Reply #144635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754