Nick
Years ago

NBA Jerseys

Just wanted to know what people think of current NBA jerseys. Here is my Top 5 and Bottom 5.

Bottom 5:

Charlotte (Away)  Orange!? Yuck! Enough said.

New Orleans (Away)  Turquoise is a nice colour, but not on a basketball uniform.

LA Clippers (Away)  Don't think blue goes with red and I'm not a fan of the cursive font "Clippers" is written in.

Phoenix (Alternate)  I've already expressed my feelings towards orange on basketball uniforms, and the accompanying grey makes it even worse. Don't like the "PHX" thing either.

New Jersey (Alternate)  I'm really not a fan of the new jersey in New Jersey. The Nets just don't look right in red. Maybe a bit of red, but not all red.

Top 5:

Toronto (Away) - The red and black of the uniform looks heaps better than the purple and black of the Raptors of old.

Orlando (Away) - Nice blue, attractive font.

Boston (Alternate)  Huge improvement on the traditional away jersey with modern font and black down the side, giving it a very stylish look.

Indiana (Home) - Much better than the old pacers, striped jerseys basically because the old one looked OLD and the new ones very modern.

Chicago (Away)  Gotta love the traditional red Bulls jersey.

What do you think? What's your top 5 and bottom 5.

Topic #12452 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Worst:

1) Wizards Gold/Black
2) Atlanta Yellow
3) Phoenix Orange/Grey
4) Cavs blue/black (Kemp era)
5) Mavericks silver

Honourable mentions:
- Houston pinstripes and the cartoon rocket (Barkley era)
- Detroit with the teal and the stupid flaming horse head (Hill era)
- Phoenix Suns with the sun flaming across the front (Barkley era).

Best:
1) Bulls black with red pinstripe
2) Nuggets dark blue and yellow
3) Boston (St Patrick day special)
4) Heat red
5) Raptors red

Reply #144949 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Red and Blue Look awesome together but i must admit i dnt really like it on the clippers jersey where the red dominates the blue

Reply #144955 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

dude the peonix top is sweeet! how can u hate it??

Reply #144960 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Just saw a photo of the Bulls and Knicks St. Patrick's Day Jerseys. Pretty wierd seeing the Bulls and Knicks in green.

Reply #144962 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bulls have done it for the last few years, looks pretty good..

Reply #144967 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

the new york one looks awesome.. not so sure botu boston wiv the gold n green though..

Reply #144970 | Report this post

Jkidd#5  
Years ago

watabout the houston jersey thats pretty good

Reply #144983 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Oh yeah, forgot about Houston, their jersey's good. The home white with a bit of red is better than the travelling red with a bit of white.

Reply #144991 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Come to think of it, the Rockets jersey would look even better with a Brad Newley in it.

Reply #144992 | Report this post

Disco  
Years ago

Spurs fan but the best jersey going round is the old Orlando one from the days when shaq and penny were wearing it, I reckon it looks slick!

Reply #145078 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754