jules
Years ago

slingers have players

Slingers have players

(Mod: Changed url to link for ya :P)

Topic #12468 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

wow... looks like slingers will be here to stay if the public takes to them over there, possibly a top 4 contender this year?

Reply #145143 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

that was sarcasm right?

Reply #145149 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

$6 for a seat..They should be packed and still broke!

Reply #145151 | Report this post

pitstop  
Years ago

Looking forward to a great season! The young ones will rise to the occasion under Gordie's direction and expertise and the crowds will steadily build up. Go Slingers!!!

Reply #145170 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Did i miss something, whats the problem with the slingers being in the league, this is about producing the best quality ball...now i admit that at the moment they arent top of the tree, but hey...we need this competition to grow, evolve and improve.

If we think thats going to happen by shutting ourselves off and not letting anyone in (nz, singapore) we are mistaken, see the asian cup in football as an example, the aussies were supposed to be the best around...thats fine when your playing samoa and fiji etc ...but bigger, better competition brings recognition of inadequacies and therefore..improvement.

my question is, whats with the xenophobic hatred of singapore?

Reply #145288 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:45 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754