Yothu
Years ago

Puddifoot playing with sturt

yet again last week andrew puddifoot was seen playing with the sabres against the flames...
did anyone else see that...
rick castle was heard training with the crocs whilst away..
what a pick up for the crocs!!!!!

Topic #1256 | Report this topic

nito  
Years ago

Yoth, I think schoolies week is doing damage to ur braincells.

Reply #14262 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nito, wat do ya mean by that last remark? because im sure that pudds isnt playing for us this year and i was hearing that sturt was his desired destination?? so this is probably quite true!!

Reply #14267 | Report this post

nito  
Years ago

Dont have a clue or a care if he is playing for Sturt or not, I saw the end of the norwood game and am pretty sure he wasnt playing.

I am referring to the Rick Castle sarcastic comment and the silly other new thread he just made.

Reply #14269 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

ohh, ok, my bad mate

Reply #14271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Puddifoot is not coming to sturt and is staying at Woodville. HE wanted to come but there was a falling out between the two parties. Not sure who caused the falling out though. There was another big name that was coming to sturt that I believe has also dropped out. He has gone to another club.

Reply #14276 | Report this post

Puddifoot and a falling out!!??? you can't be serious!?

Reply #14289 | Report this post

digga pete  
Years ago

It doesnt matter where he is playing he has got no game anyway, and does more harm to a team than help, maybe try rugby, might run in the family.

Reply #14292 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Digga Pete,

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Puds is a quality guy with quality game.

Sure, his dad did take someone out at a quiz night, but that's old news ..... and anyway, there was a sprinkler set available for first to the table!!

Reply #14450 | Report this post

MO' G  
Years ago

Moses...u dont know anything about the quiz nite with pudds' old man so you should keep ur trap shut..especially on a topic that required legal action...

Reply #14467 | Report this post

Mrs claytoe  
Years ago

why dont you all settle down and if you have any questions about the man just give him a call or call into Punch he will be more than helpful with the info you seek.

Reply #14524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Digga Pete have u been munching on some sour grapes, cos i have played with Puds and not only is he one of the most team orientated players but is a great leader on the court. Any ABL team that could pick him up would be getting themselves a quality player.

Reply #14559 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

MO'G, maybe I know more about the quiz night than I let on.

Anyway, there's no need for name calling. It's all settled and in the past now, so take a chill pill.

Reply #14560 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754