Informer
Years ago

Dusty @ West in 2008

Rumour going around town is that Dusty will play at West Adelaide next season! May as well hand them the Title if this happens and watch as the North Adelaide Head Coach changes again in 2009!!!

Topic #12564 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard he's pimping himself out to the highest bidder!

Reply #146276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

think you will find he is already signed to North, so good little rumor starter

Reply #146277 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Clubs have a legal maximum of $7,500 to spend on their full team, right? Assuming they all play fair, how much bidding is really going to happen?!

Reply #146279 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Well we all know this doesn't happen Isaac, now does it! North weren't paying him anything from what i've heard so anything will be a step up!

Reply #146280 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I heard that Dusty has put him and his ABA services up for bids on ebay.

(Mod: The funniest thing is I can imagine Dusty selling himself on his site and ebay)

Reply #146285 | Report this post

North  
Years ago

Dusty is signed to North for the 2008 season. If he plays in Australia in the off season it will be with the Rockets. The club was smart and re signed him before other clubs could talk to him. Something the Sixers should have done originally with him.

Reply #146286 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Informer - The reason Dusty came back to play was because J.Schuller asked him & Justin and Dusty are as tight as Paul Rees purse strings.

Reply #146289 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

Lol... Yeah but Dusty is also good mates with Paul Bell and Brendan Mann.

Reply #146293 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

From the eBay auction:

Tender Documentation Pack available via PayPal donation of $10.00. Comes with a free signed pair of game worn sneakers.

(Mod: Fantastic follow up to Kent comment)

Reply #146295 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Kent and Isaac's comments are both ball worthy there.....lol

surely you can't give 2 ?

Reply #146338 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:30 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754