hoops
Years ago

AFL Prelim final

I know this is a basketball forum but does anyone know what day and time the power will play the prelim final?

Topic #12700 | Report this topic

nutter  
Years ago

said on the news this morning it will most probably be on saturday night! other than that check www.afl.com.au im sure they will be more informative then me!

Reply #147978 | Report this post

Punter  
Years ago

I believe it will be Saturday so that there opposition can travel home that night to give them as long to rehab and prepare for Grand Final should they win.

If the Prelim had of been Port v Crows it would have been Saturday Night

Reply #147979 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

It is Saturday afternoon.

Reply #147981 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Pretty strong rumour it will be a twilight match starting at 4pm. Why, why, why, I will never know? This crap about the interstate team needing to travel home that night is nonsense. If the Hawks or Roos win they will not have to travel the following weekend where Port will have to, load of rubbish.

Sat night is the best time IMO.

Reply #148003 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754