Isaac
Years ago

Kings looking at Isiah Victor?

Spotted these two comments from Kings fans on OzHoops and wondered what was up.

I say-ah's long as we're VICTORious on court, let em do what they like.
Are you OK, Ces?? Might have to hook you up to an IV.
Can't remember where I've heard of the guy, but that blatantly hints at NBA D-Leaguer Isiah Victor.

Height/Weight: 6-9 / 220
College: Tennessee

Played with the Roanoke Dazzle in the NBA Development League in 2004-05, averaging 19.5 points and 7.1 rebounds. Ranked second on the team in scoring and rebounding. Earned First Team All-D-League honors. Played with Golbey-Espinal in the French ProB League in 2003-04, appearing in four games averaging 4.8 points and 1.2 rebounds. Played with Mobis Automons in the Korean League in 2002-03 (statistics unavailable). Started pro career with Le Havre in the French ProA League in 2001-02, averaging 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds in nine games.

Wondering where I'd heard the name, I checked the old Arizona vs Sturt list, but that was an Isaiah Fox. Anyone know much about this Victor guy?

Topic #12717 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Korean National League Side, Ulsan Mobis Automons toured Australia in 2003 playing some ABA & NBL sides.
Isiah Victor was one of their (2) imports - although I'm not entirely sure if Victor came out I recall something about him meant to be coming.

Played with Golbey-Espinal in the French ProB League in 2003-04, appearing in four games averaging 4.8 points and 1.2 rebounds. Played with Mobis Automons in the Korean League in 2002-03 (statistics unavailable). Started pro career with Le Havre in the French ProA League in 2001-02, averaging 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds in nine games.

Reply #148114 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Looks like a longer version of Eddie Murphy back in his day :P

Reply #148241 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754