Crazy24
Years ago

Have the sixers released their new jersey?

Just wondering if its out yet? what does everyone think of the new logo?

Topic #12721 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

I am guessing it will be tonight with the season launch being on and all.

I quite liked the shirt that Sapper had on at the preseason games, but not convinced at the look of the training uniforms and I dont mind the new logo

Reply #148161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, the players will be presented with their playing singlets at the launch today.

Reply #148197 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Hopefull Yvonne will be at the launch snapping away!

Reply #148225 | Report this post

crazy25  
Years ago

I reckon i saw it on the back of a bus this morning on the way to work... looked great.
maybe dark navy blue, with orange under the arms. dark but not too dark. New logo was on it also i think.

Reply #148260 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw that ad this morning also. Ad itself looks good - great photo of Chappell, Maher and Davidson, plus the layout is fine - but I thought the presentation was poor. Colours weren't vibrant and it looked like the ad had been cheaply attached to the bus?

Reply #148262 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

think you will find that the pics on the bus are just a training singlet and not this seasons singlet. any news on who the naming rights sponsor for the team is.pura milk i believe are still on board but not as naming rights

Reply #148270 | Report this post

crazy26  
Years ago

we should not have a naming rights sponsor if we do need one.

"its all about the brand" and its protection.

Reply #148282 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Can't see the sixers having orange especially as the keys at the dome are painted red and the rest of the dome is painted in different shades of blue.

Reply #148286 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

i think if NBL allowed sponsors on the jerseys mush the same way as AFL then it wouldn't be so bad. It would be clean simple and we sponsorship logos wouldn't take up that much room, unlike some teams like the hawks ans tigers who look like playing billboards which logos on ever possible spot.

Reply #148287 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

There's a pic of Mots holding the new jersey in the Tiser today.

It's a little difficult to see and the sponsors names are to be added.

I've seen the home and away strip....the white away strip looks great.

Reply #148306 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

www.adelaide36ers.com
the new home strip (im assuming) is the first thing you see! Looks good, really classy!

Reply #148316 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's also a photo here of the team with some players holding their shirts.

Reply #148319 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Cannot say I am the biggest fan, numbers look too low, and seems a lot like Cairns' old uniform....

Still go Sixers..

Reply #148321 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Nutter, if you are referring to the picture of Maher, Davidson and Chappell, I think you'll find that they are wearing the training uniform. The new uniform does not look much different, the major difference being the neckline. Not a very flashy uniform, quite ordinary I think. However, the look of the uniform is quite trivial compared to the success that is expected of them this season. If they can do well, I can get over the look of the uniform.

Reply #148322 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Hopefully they shave as well and look well groomed.

Reply #148323 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Uniforms OK but really needs some yellow!

Reply #148363 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I'm glad to hear that there is a sixers ad on a bus! If theres one thing we need it's publicity!

Reply #148365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's smart. The numbers on the front of the uniform are so low down, when they hit the court with their shirts tucked in, you'd have a hard job being able to see them.

Reply #148368 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

the singlets look pretty plain...

Reply #148385 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

I think the numbers on the back..... will be big enough for everybody not to worry about the size or placement of the numbers on the front. The jerseys look better than last years gangster uniform and hopefully the club has got the player sizes right..

Reply #148403 | Report this post

Sergay  
Years ago

The singlets could belong to almost any other team in the NBL; Pretty lame Mal!

Hope you sort it out before next season.

Reply #148432 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754