Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Fantasy NBA is here.

Just saw on the nba.com website that the ultimate comissioner fantasy competition is up and running. I know there was a previous thread asking for expressions of interest, but i just thought id bring it to the attention of everyone that leagues etc can be created and joined now. There will be a hoopsSA league (or two).

SVD was keen to create that league so hopefully that can be achieved in the next few days.

Topic #12779 | Report this topic

who me  
Years ago

Hoops SA fantasy has been created....

JOIN NOW only 20 teams avaible

Daft mon 01/10/07

Search for hoops sa and password is hoops sa

Reply #148899 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Would be good if the password worked

Reply #148919 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Yeah - for the Yahoo Fantasy League - I had interest from Bizzy, AK47, Flip, Wolly and MJ - still yet to hear from them - email me at [email protected]

I have now had a few other people want in but you guys were the first to reply - can you let me know if you are keen asap.

Rego still yet to open but should be soon.

Reply #148925 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

I might be interested in joining the HoopsSA NBA fantasy comp. Are you guys going to be playing h2h or roto?

Reply #148927 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

You need to be invited by the person who created the league to play on the NBA Fantasy Commissioner.

I'm in if some1 can provide me with an invite claim password.

Reply #148939 | Report this post

who me  
Years ago

League Name: Hoops SA
League Password: Hoops SA
League Size (teams): 20
Scoring System: Points Based
Player Pool: All Players

Reply #148944 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

How is an email draft done? Im now in the league

Reply #148972 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

btw isnt 20 teams a few too many for hte amount of players in the NBA?

Reply #148973 | Report this post

who me  
Years ago

Each time a pick is made a email is sent out to all owners informing them of that currnet pick...What do you sugest the league size should be??

Reply #148989 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

hey SVD,
im still interested in the yahoo fantasy league do u know when the rego opens

Reply #148998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

people whats the best fantasy league to do?
i just became a commissioner but it seems a bit too in depth for people i wanna do it with...and im a bit confused on the whole draft system

would anyone rate yahoo better?

Reply #149008 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you don't want a draft-based fantasy comp, check out the one offered by The Sporting News. The free comp is $35m, six players, two trades per week. Stats are accumulated per day using TSNP (exactly the same as HSA mentioned around here occasionally) and player values rise and fall with their popularity amongst other players. Have been playing that for a few years now and love it.

Reply #149012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is this for the nba site league or a diferent website?
cheers

Reply #149031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Come on issac u know u wanna join

Reply #149036 | Report this post

who me  
Years ago

For those who want the link http://ufc.nba.com/basketball/landingpage.asp

Reply #149037 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No tipping or fantasy for me this year except for a TSN comp when the season starts, sorry!

Reply #149040 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Nah - AK-47 ... just says "soon" - I'm guessing early October ... have you emailed me yet?

Reply #149192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754