Isaac
Years ago

Video Friday - 36ers vs Hawks tonight

OK, so the video has nothing to do with the 36ers game - I just don't want anyone to forget about it.

Ladies and gents, say hello to one of the World's stupidest crims. This guy breaks into a bottle shop. Falls down trying to get on the roof. Then breaks through the roof and falls to the ground. Then can't escape. Then falls off a step ladder really awkwardly trying to climb out. Finally has a smoke and lies down for the cops to arrest him.

Topic #12816 | Report this topic

dymes  
Years ago

Holy toledo it looks like he dies when he falls out the roof the 1st time!! Thats 1 stupid (Mod: XXXXX)

Reply #149337 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

Since the 'N' word has been used...i thought i might add this to an early video friday

Reply #149348 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Love the news line of "we're putting it out there in the public interest for you to decide" - translation: "this is going to rate like a bastard and light up the switchboard!"

Reply #149349 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Do you think Flintoff will every trash talk Singh again?

Reply #149358 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754