SVD
Years ago

SA Church Finals

For those who are keen have some results from SA Church Basketball Mens Finals on Saturday.

A Grade - Hope Valley A def Prince Alfred Old Collegians A

B Grade - St Andrews A def Northgate Life A

C Grade - Prince Alfred Old Collegians def Golden Grove A

D Grade - St Matthews A def St Peters C

E Grade - Northgate C def St Peters D

F Grade - Prince Alfred Old Collegians E def Beaumont D

Topic #12877 | Report this topic

Rat10  
Years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong SVD but is that 3 grand final losses in a row for PAC in A grade? Must be due soon. I don't know why you guys struggle so much against Hope Valley.

I'm still spewing that we we managed to save our worst basketball of the season for the finals... I think we missed 18 free throws against you guys.

Reply #149954 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Yeah 3 in a row ... shocker. They always play well against us ... they hit 12+ 3's ... not much we could do.

Was a reversal of fortune vs you guys ... you usually you shoot FTs well and we shoot them badly but I think we were 22 / 26 from the line. That was the difference in the end

Reply #149962 | Report this post

mmm  
Years ago

when does the new season start

Reply #149986 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

I'm still pissed at losing to Northgate in our semi-final, we were down 19 with five minutes left and lost by 4 and we gave them two points for no scorer, grrrrr, I was suprised by the PAC A result.

Reply #149991 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754