Isaac
Years ago

NH: Halo 3 out today

This is not going to be of interest to everyone, but tough! Ignore it if you want.

Halo 3 launches today.

Ars Technica gave the single-player campaign a reasonable but unremarkable VII, and will review the other components (multiplayer, replays and editing, and Forge mode) soon.

GameSpot has given it a 9.5 and has this video review.

Anyone getting it today? Anyone else here play Halo 2 on Xbox Live?

Topic #12887 | Report this topic

anon-e-mouse  
Years ago

My kids play it - one is having a birthday this week - and he asked me for it this morning. I will show him the review to see if he still wants it

Reply #150062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was just wondering: do games come out on different days in different parts of the world or is the realease date the same worldwide? Does it vary from game to game or company to company?

Reply #150066 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

I was just wondering, do you have to wear a pocket protector & braces while playing HALO?

Reply #150067 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon - varies. With a big game like this, it's often synchronised in all countries AFAIK.

Nutwork - no, you have to wear a hat though.

Reply #150077 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Nice, enjoy boys!

Reply #150094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754