MW
Years ago

South U16's Div 1

Does anyone know anything about Souths Div1 U16's side? Are there any decent players in that team and if so, who?

Topic #1289 | Report this topic

Alf  
Years ago

Well they beat the mighty Forestville Eagles last week by a fair bit so I'd say they're ok.

Reply #14695 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Would that be the same Forestville that is yet to win a game? ;)
No offence to Paul, but at the moment everybody is beating Forestville!

Reply #14696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This team other than having one really tall player, has kids who just go out and get the job done one offence at a time.
This team is also being coached by Paul Robinson. Remmeber him, the one you all "doubting thomas's" who said he has no idea at junior development.
The team has well bonded and are training well.

Reply #14698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh true, forestville have to improve fast if they even want to be a top 6 spot contender!

Reply #14699 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

They beat forestville and he had about 20 odd point,( forestville lost by 20 odd points) they beat norwood by 3 and he had about 30. They have some good young players!! And are well coached

Reply #14750 | Report this post

Eddie #55  
Years ago

I played them last night. We won by about 21 points or somethin. Their not bad, but not fantastic. Big guy is a gun at hook shots and can shoot free throws

Reply #14798 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

I'm a forestville chik... in round 7 of 2005 the boys beat South by about 17 i think. So yes Forestville have won some... but they are yet 2 get 3 in a row... hoping to win next week which will put them there.

Reply #30330 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

and who r u bballer??

Reply #30436 | Report this post

Years ago

South Adelaide team have a great team, which have bonded well durin the last couple of months and had a good State Champs only loosing to West (Who won) by 3 points when they hit 13 3's during the game.

Reply #36024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes south is a good team but not as exciting to watch as west adelaide. Kurtis Phillips hit 8 3s against south.

Reply #37557 | Report this post

yeah they are a pretty good team. the tall player is a GUN! and the rest of the players all work well together so yes i would say they are fair good.. what about 16 div1 south girls?

Reply #37579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754