Bizzy
Years ago

Michael Jordan Video Mix

This is probably the best mix of MJ I have ever found. I'm not sure if it has been posted before but I know this may interest a few.

Video is 10mins long

Topic #12899 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Thanks Bizzy you have just taken up 10 minutes of work time that i needed to waste. I love you

Reply #150155 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

thats gold

Reply #150164 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

kobe and lebron who??? He just made the defenders look bad, jumps 4 ft then doesnt release the ball until hes about to touch down again as he breezes past them, NO dispute by far the greatest player ever.

Reply #150180 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Nice mix. MJ - greatest of all time as far as I'm concerned.

Reply #150183 | Report this post

No dispute huh

Jordan fans are so defensive

He doesnt have the best stats, or the most titles. How is there no dispute??????????

Reply #150190 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Since when did most titles mean fuck all to how gooda player he was. He was the best of all time.

Reply #150195 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

More defensive than Wilt fans ELG?

Reply #150196 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

More defensive than Wilt fans ELG?

Reply #150197 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

i wasnt sure if someone could actually dispute that after watching that footage e.l.g...but here u are again against jordan and for wilt...havent we been over this????

theres NO comparison...at all

Reply #150205 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

In Wilt's day there were only 8 goddamn teams - 4 of which sucked - Jeff Brown could have averaged 20 points and 10 boards in those days

Reply #150249 | Report this post

i didn't watch it, i have limited downloads. Im sure its great though

Reply #150275 | Report this post

and bizzy the amount of abuse i've receive for enquiring about MJs 'greatness' in this thread surely proves i'm right

No dispute? again, why. Not the best stats, not the most titles.

Reply #150276 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

That was awesome! Haven't seen 99% of those highlights before - craziness ... and he is not even as twice as big and strong as everyone he is playing against.

Reply #150285 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:36 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754