Sturty6ers
Years ago

NH: Another Fad? Street surfer

Fad?

These are designed & manufactured in Aust and are being marketed in the
US. Download the video, it's worth a look....

Has anyone else seen these?

Topic #12937 | Report this topic

rotate on this  
Years ago

pffftt ! noticed that you don't actually see how the front bits work in full motion with suspension or turning capabilities , just cut to another trick that you could do on a normal bike .

Reply #150544 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

stupidest idea I've ever seen. "hey let's stick roller blades on a bike", Why? What benefit is there?
Completely ridiculous and will probably therefore be the must have item over Xmas!

Reply #150545 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Apparently they are more efficient and safer than a bike with an ABS like braking system which prevents skidding. Still a load of crap tho

Reply #150554 | Report this post

It can't be that stupid. you can 'carve the kerb' with them

Reply #150556 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I'm not sure what they offer over and above a normal bmx bike. Plus they look bloody ridiculous

Reply #150559 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I'm not sure what they offer over and above a normal bmx bike. Plus they look bloody ridiculous

Reply #150560 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Hey Dr Bullshit - it is your pick in the Yahoo draft mate

Reply #150564 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754