football

now i don't watch this sometimes barbaric sport, and really know nothing about it. but what i noticed is the complete hatred for that port fans have for the crows and vice versa. cant crows fans be happy that an adelaide team made the GF? No, they have to laugh because port just got destroyed. news, crows fans, port did better than you.

with the amount of hate on this forum, i shudder to think what would happen if another NBL team was introduced! a whole city of angry basketball parents and underachieving players disputing over whos team is the best! can't adelaide just get along?

Topic #12952 | Report this topic

me 3  
Years ago

THAT WONT HAPPEN

Reply #150741 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

ELG - you have to understand the history of Port then you would understand

Reply #150742 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Crows fans generally hate Port Power and Magpies.
I went for Port in the Grandfinal in 2004 V Brisbane so it's not all bad. Just friendly rivalry, some people take it too far.

It would be good to have Choco as gameday coach for the Crows :D

Reply #150753 | Report this post

me 3  
Years ago

U R A Dreamer 123

Reply #150770 | Report this post

me 3  
Years ago

U R A Dreamer 123

Reply #150771 | Report this post

I thought port hated collingwood (because of the colours), and everyone hates eddie mcguire (by default). i wont pretend to understand. go st kilda

Reply #150781 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

me 3, notice the ":D"

ELG, there is so much to dislike about Collingwood and Eddie McGuire. It also makes trevor's insults for Eddie and his Magpies even classier.

Reply #150789 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

hahaha 119 points hahaha

Reply #150993 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754