DB5
Years ago

NH : Judd chooses the "Blues"

Chris Judd has announced today that Carlton is his preferred club to play at.

RealFooty

Carlton should look real good in about 2 years I reckon. Very nice centreline!

Topic #12979 | Report this topic

DICKO  
Years ago

JJJJUUUUDDDDDDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Reply #151009 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

He certainly has chosen the Blues if he goes to Carlton

Reply #151010 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

So much for going to a contender

Reply #151017 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Depending on what we give up lockstock.....Carlton will be a contender in 2 years like DB5 said

If Fev can win a coleman finishing last with a shit mid-field....imagine how many he will kick with the likes of Judd, Stevens, Murphy, Gibbs, Carrazzo & Simpson hitting him on the chest

It all depends on who we give up

IMO, it will be picks 3,20 & Josh Kennedy .....with maybe another player/draft pick to sweeten the deal

I reckon Pick 1 & Fev will be untouchable

Reply #151021 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Ratten really wants to keep Fev, he has come out and said that.

Fez, what position does Kennedy play?

Reply #151022 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Sorry Fez, I can't see Carlton being a contender for years to come.

Having said that, I truly believe the Tigers will be in 2 years too. Maybe we are both as delusional as each other....

Reply #151023 | Report this post

Disco  
Years ago

Got no idea why he wants to go to the blues, probably to get a max contract that collingwood wouldn't be able to afford as they have more than 1 good player.

Reply #151028 | Report this post

theres more football than basketball on here these days

Reply #151033 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Josh Kennedy's best position is probably Centre Half Forward....dint spend some time in the ruck for us

He was the number 4 draft pick a few years back

He has got the talent...just hasnt had much time on the park for the Blues

Would be ashame to see him go....but ....if we are getting Judd.........geez.....send anyone but Murphy Gibbs or Fev from our list

ELG....Judd is one of the best players in the AFL....its like if Chris Anstey left the tigers and it was down to Adelaide or Sydney for his services

Im sure there would be 100+ posts on it

Relax mate....it will all blow over soon..lol

Reply #151047 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

and besides its posted in the afl section and got NH on it so its not like you have to click into the topic

Reply #151051 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Carltons list is well advanced compared to Richmond .
They can certainly contend for finals in the next 2 years year and the year after top four would be a lofty but achievable goal .
Need a couple of tall backs and an experienced ruckmen to take the load of Kreuzer but this team could surprise and soon .

Reply #151054 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

dont forget scotland in that midfield fez, and theres no way that 3rd pick is movin anywhere, the high draft picks would be half the reason juddys goin there. plus, its not like west coast can demand anything big now that judd has singled out one club.

Reply #151079 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Scotland is out of contract and is demanding 400k a year

Blues havent agreed to it as yet

As for pick 3....trust me.....West Coast will want it

With Kruezer, Murphy and Gibbs..the last three number 1's

Im sure Juddy will be happy

Reply #151080 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Richmond has a lot of young talent but they lack key position players. Apart from Richo and a patchy Pollack, they have no spine. Their talent lies in players like Foley, Deledio, Polo and Raines. Thursfield is probably the only bigger guy who is looking OK.

I'd much prefer Carlton's list, especially with Judd on board.

Richmond don't have any one to match the big man stocks that Carlton have. Waite, Gibbs, Thornton, Fisher and O'hAilpin are all big guys capable of taking the next step. We can even afford to give up Kennedy.

Carlton's priorities should be signing Kruezer, Scotland and Judd and then doing what they can to keep the rest together for a few years like Geelong did as their list improved.

I know who I'd rather be supprting.

Reply #151090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gibbs big?

Reply #151467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754