booga
Years ago

Dragons

If the Dragons don't win against the sixers this weekend how long do people feel hammer will stay coach?

Topic #12999 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another 4 games, based on price

Reply #151218 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

Will never happen. Cowan the Dragons owner thinks the sun shines out of every one of Shane's orifices.

Reply #151221 | Report this post

balling is life  
Years ago

agree with ANON12...never going to happen!! i still dont reckon that in this day and age and at this level that there should be a playing-coach!! i reckon it's ridiculous that the Dragons cant get a proper coach, with experience who can then let Heal and the rest play. Maybe give the main job to Guy Molloy.

Reply #151226 | Report this post

balling is life  
Years ago

Heal to be the next Lindsay Gaze at the Dragons!! but people have more respect for Lindsay and like him much more.

Reply #151227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal was terrible last night.

7 turnovers! Great example.

Cant guard anyone any more. Bit like Horvath.

Reply #151228 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

Just look at their bench..

No coach do any better with that list.

Groves tossed it in after half time,Ingles has his head messed up and taking Martin on board was always a bad move.

Reply #151231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles has his head messed up? What the %&$# are u talking about.

They are a defensively inept team (bit like Adelaide)and so he is having to guard bigs, thats all.

He was still their best last night apart from some missed jumpers and a couple of early fouls. Noone can stop him on the penetration. He is only one who penetrates with a view to creating for others.

Cortez all for himself, horvath couldnt guard a stobey poly, hammer was crap as was jacob last night.

Give him a break! 14 points, 8 boards and 5 assists is still a reasonable night out.

Reply #151233 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

touchy

Reply #151246 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

I'll type this s l o w l y for you Anonomouth...

He's still upset with Goorj.
He's agro all of a sudden.
He's not himself....ie messed up.

5/15 is not something to be bouncing around about is it?

Reply #151263 | Report this post

rib cracker  
Years ago

Dragons are very ordinary - heal has selected this group personally - commentators said on fox last night - not sure why - one big who collects fouls like colonel saunders - no team orientated players no second or 3rd efforts - in fact first efforts are ordinary - defense non existence sixers willl chew them up as will every other half decent team - dragons for bottom 3 spots

Reply #151280 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

All 3 of the bottom 3 spots??

How did you get away with the "s" word?

Reply #151281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joe is not angry at Gorjan and that is the dumbest post I have ever read, aparts from the 1st comment about Heal.
Heal has such a stellar career in basketball, and instead of giving him shit, you should admire him.
Go Dragons! Cant wait untill they beat the 6ers this wkend!

Reply #151308 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Are going to give up some big scores this year and by looking at their roster 4 out of the starting 5 have to play at their optimum to give them a chance on any given night .
Also they have 3 guys who love the ball in their hands in Heal , Groves and Ingles and the other 2 in Holmes and Horvath cannot create their own shot .
Frustration leading to Disharmony leading to knives in backs or should i say a hammer to the back of the head .

Reply #151311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let me spell this for u Qlder - you are a F U C K W I T.

Reply #151330 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

rotate, Horvath cannot create his own shot? What about the 10pts a game he would get for us each 1st quarter last season with those unblockable baby hooks?

Reply #151332 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Your point is taken and baby hooked down the poo poo hole VC fan . I am not bagging HORVATH and yes his baby hooks are oh so sweet , but he needs to be fed the ball to get a shot .

Reply #151340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Got no interest in the Dragons whatsoever, in fact they can eat my arse, but I must take exception to Qlders first post defending Heals coaching.The 'Hammer' hand picked that bench champ so if he can't do any better with that list, its'his own bloody fault!

Reply #151354 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

suprised dicko hasn't made a comment on this one hmmmm!!!

Reply #151382 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Ok rotate, then tell me how that means he cant "create his own shot"? or tell me someone his size playing his position who does create their own shot without being fed the ball cause i dont know any 6'10 point guards?

Reply #151667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Herbert was very good for a guy who was not even on the roster!!

Reply #151677 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

My initial point was that Horvath like most other Centers need to be given the rock to operate and the Dragons with a ball hungry backcourt will probably under utilise the sweet hooker .
Horvath will still get his 19 and 9 on junk and nice finishing and he will still be a defensive liability .
VC it was more a dig on the make-up of the dragons roster and not your sweet nick .
Who knows i may be wrong and Holmes and Ingles will probably feed him more than enough , questions i asked of Ingles surely were answered against the sixers but then there is always a fair amount of motivation for him on that count .

Reply #151809 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:59 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754