Anonymous
Years ago

Do 36ers staff read this site?

Something I've always wantedt to know: do 36ers staff read this site? Anyone know?

Topic #13026 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Yes they do. You should be able to tell by the pro Smyth people :P but In all seriousness there is some that do, Issac will confirm this.

Reply #151637 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Well if they do... read this...get some proper uniforms, the ones we have now are an absolute disgrace, whoever they paid to design the new ones did the worst job since the State Bank debacle.

Reply #151639 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Damn Straight, philnaldo! Totally Agree!

Reply #151640 | Report this post

starscream3030  
Years ago

yeah i agree this years uni's are terrible an they want more $$ for them than previous years

Reply #151647 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

i love em.. best uniform in years! higher logo and i would say one of best ever.. no joke..

Reply #151650 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

yeah no issues with uniform and i actually found them the same price as previous years and a better quality

Reply #151651 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I like it that the uniforms are different, because it's making me forget last year...

Reply #151653 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good call Ben.

Their nothing great, but on the other hand wouldnt say they were terrible either.

Reply #151655 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I quite liked last years uniform, so I'm glad I bought one of those instead of waiting till this season. It doesn't remind me of last season. This years logo would be better if it said "36ERS" rather than the logo.

Reply #151659 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

"Something I've always wantedt to know: do 36ers staff read this site? Anyone know?"

yes they do.....well...the mop boys atleast

Reply #151662 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Both Steve an Phil visit this site before each game to get hints on the best offences and defences to use. The also pick up some handy advice on who should match up on whom and how much time each player should have...........

Reply #151664 | Report this post

GreatWhite55  
Years ago

Sure they do, just like any other trashy magazine out there!

Reply #151693 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Thought I heard Phil say .. when we score go back into a zone, if we miss and they get possesion,then go man on man, that should please those hoops readers.

Reply #151735 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

"Something I've always wantedt to know: do 36ers staff read this site? Anyone know?"

yes they do.....well...the mop boys atleast

Coaching staff & players, definitely NOT.
And us mop-boys only drop in on a random basis to bucket you guys. :P

Reply #151741 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Uniforms are not the best but far too much attention is being given to them. They do the job, lets hope the people wearing them also do the job. That is more important.

Reply #151836 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Some staff, yes. Coaches - doubt two do, but the other couple might. Players, some might occasionally, but perhaps not as much during the season; some wouldn't at all.

Reply #151904 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754