Nick
Years ago

Sportal NBL Dream Team - How'd you go?

I notched up my first win (over Dr.Bullshit) with 527 points. Jawai and Loughton scored 250 between them, that's more than my whole team scored last week! Jawai with 110 and Loughton and 140. Should be able to improve my team even more as I've got a spare $77,000 lying around. How did other people go? Which players scored really well and which players were duds?

Topic #13027 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Starting Centre Khazzouh scored a massive 2pts!

1 game Cortez brought home 34pts
Captain Jawai 220 ;-)

Overall crap week.
Total 372

Reply #151666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does it take into account how many minutes the players played so that if they score x number of points in 20 mins they would score more dream team points than if they scored that same no. of points in 30 minutes?

Reply #151669 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

I got 533 points in my league... and lost!

What happened to Khazzou this week? I had him on the bench, gave me a whole point. I would've been better off with Cooper!

Reply #151670 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Im going crap......0-3

When the hell is Cattalini going to play?

He is costing me big time

Traded Rashad Phillips for Lindsay Tait, and he didnt even play...lol

Reply #151671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bad trade anyway

Reply #151672 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I know.....just got rid of him for Stephen Black

Reply #151673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cattalini wont be playing for a while yet. You should've gotten rid of him already. Gotten someone who will get you points in the mean time.

Reply #151675 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Whats wrong with him?

Reply #151676 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

went off for 518 and notched 2nd win... oscar is doing nothing for me on the bench, and same with ng, thinking im gona need to upgrade them 2

Reply #151679 | Report this post

dmacmich  
Years ago

Some thing to do with a back injury i think and he was going to be out for a while...

um i got like 378 this week and i spanked sturty6ers by nearly 200 in the league to go 2-1

and that was with a bench that only scored 7 points so i need to do some work with that

Reply #151680 | Report this post

Lindsay Tait  
Years ago

I just traded Corletto for Tait. Will tait be back this week? DIslocated shoulder would be back I would have thought. Couple cortisones and he will be fine???

Reply #151684 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

my forwards... jawai 110, laughton 140 (caption), Ere 52 (on bench)

Reply #151687 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

561 and still lost :(

Reply #151692 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

i cant get into my account at the moment. Is it in lock down already?

Reply #151702 | Report this post

Todd Gack  
Years ago

I heard Ben Fitz he was last seen roaming the streets of Adelaide sometime Sunday morning after the Channel 9 replay of the Taipans vs Kings game shouting "Not in Mr Jawai's house!"

Reply #151715 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Scored 558 and have won all 3 games in my league... overall position is 272.. all my players went up cash besides young who went down a few 3k and ingles who only dropped a few bucks... my other team is second in my league... doing great, although Luke martin was a joke this wekk earning me -10 points as a starter when i could of had saville in my starting lineup.. I had martin coz south had 2 games and kings had 1..... Nathan herbett the rookie from south is a nice looking bargain and i may just slot him in into luke martins spot. have 55k spare for that team which is sitting in 1445 overall..

Reply #151733 | Report this post

ahh wildcats!  
Years ago

3 for 3 wins, 1st in my league, 5th overall.

Reply #151734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3 for 3 wins, first in my league, 33rd overall

Reply #151739 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Get Redhage great buy. As captain gave 280 this week.

Reply #151753 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

No wonder u beat me i havent changed my team at all haha

Reply #151871 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754