afroman jnr
Years ago

masters games

with the masters games almost half way through just wondering what the games are like? havnt had a chance to go watch and was wondering if the games are serious or more social games?

any comments on the games feel free to add

cheers all

Topic #13061 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Mark Davis and Ken Cole played.

Reply #152249 | Report this post

S  
Years ago

Watched an 30+A women's game yesterday it was a decent standard. Probably low Div 2 level - and let me assure you all it wasn't even the best teams in the competition.

I saw Al Green leaving the stadium too, so I can only assume he was playing also.

Lets be honest, its probably THE most of the old school dirty tactics that you will ever get in one place at the same time. That alone makes it worth the watch!

Reply #152256 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

It's actually pretty competitive to be honest, with some old school players getting amongst it. Rupert Sapwell, Mark Davis, Andy Simons, Darren Breeding, Cameron Dickeson, Jason Joynes, Herb Mac (Couldn't remember how to spell his last name!), Ken Cole is coaching from what I hear, Scott Ninnis was meant to be playing and Cal Bruton was going to play but ended up pulling out.

Reply #152259 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754