Luke11
Years ago

fixture details

hey yoks

how can i see a fixture which says the round each game is in team by team

so its easier to tell who 2 pick up for dream team?

Topic #13103 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Doesn't exist as far as I know. Best bet is to trawl through the NBL site and put something into Excel yourself.

Reply #152777 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

go to the nbl website... now look at the top blue bar where it says home, news, teams, players etc. and click on it where it says SCHEDULE... It will come up with the current round or round about to be played.. Right now it comes up with round 5. From tehre u count how many games each team has that week

for round 5

36ers: 2 games
blaze: 1
Cairns: 1
Townsville: 1
Brisbane: 2
Perth: 1
Singapore: 2
NZ: 2
Wollongong: 1
Sydney kings: 2
Razorbacks: 1
Tigers: 1
Dragons: 1

simple?

Penney is an absolute bargain to add to your team this week since he is back fit from injury and the breakers have 2 games.. may as well just put him as my captain. Does any1 know when they are going to put in dontaye draper and corey williams in dream team? will both be great buys if they are around $50-$60k
Go Tigers!!!

Reply #152782 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

You can change what round you want to view by clicking on the drop bar

Reply #152783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And also Mottram doesnt seem to be in the fantasy league.

Reply #152797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:17 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754