Ingles13
Years ago

Mottram, Draper & Williams added to dream team

A few new or import players have been added to the nbl dream team... Most notably
Neil Mottram (adl) $54,200
Corey Williams (Twn) $80,300
Dontaye Draper (Syd) $54,200
theres also a few development players who have also been added... in the range between 30k and 35k

anyone thinking of putting in those top 3 guys in their dream teams?

Chappell has dropped $36,400... OUCH!!!!! he is now priced at a meagre $42,500!

Topic #13114 | Report this topic

afroman jnr  
Years ago

he will be a bargain then if he can get fit and start playing well

Reply #152849 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I'm seriously considering buying Homicide Williams. Maybe Draper aswell. Chappell will start turning things around soon and he'll be an awesome buy when that happens.

Reply #152851 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I was in a bit of a dillemma just now.. wanted to add penney and draper into my team for saville and young... and wanted to gain rickert by trading out khazzouh with the leftover money from the sav trade...

decided to trade saville for penney and khazzouh for rickert
both sydney and NZ have 2 games this week followed by a nice run of games which sees the breakers have 10 games in 5 rounds and sydney have 7 games in 4 rounds...
I will be putting in corey williams at the start of a run of games for townsville which begins in round 7 and ends in rd 11... they have 9 games in 5 rounds.. hopefully by then he hasnt gone up in cash...
I also hope that dontaye draper doesnt rise up 12 grand or more this week as I wont be able to afford him..

Reply #152855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dontaye Draper is a nice bargain

Reply #152971 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:34 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754