Scott Ninnis
Years ago

36ers Academy Launch

The 36ers Academy is pleased to announce this years official Launch is to be held on Friday the 2nd of November at the Morphettville Junction.

The night includes a 3 course meal and a 5 hour drinks package (beer, wine and soft drinks), entertainment provided by 'Hot Mustard' and an outstanding sports memorabillia auction including signed items from Magic Johnson, Dennis Rodman, Shane Warne, Mark Williams and Warren Tredrea, Ian Thorpe and more.

I am also pleased to announce that 2 of SA's greatest ever, our very own Brett Maher and this years All-Australian Captain and Crows best and fairest Andrew McLeod will be our guest speakers on the night.

Tickets are available at the very reasonable price of $65 per head and tables seat 10 people.

Previous 36ers Academy fuctions have always been great nights and I have little doubt this years event will be no exception. Enquiries can be directed to Cheryl at the Distinctive Homes Dome on 08 84446444.

Look forward to seeing you on the night.

Scott Ninnis.

Topic #13117 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shane Heal guest speaker?

Reply #152876 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Heal and Cowan.....They do a double knife throwing act.

Reply #152893 | Report this post

Ostrich  
Years ago

I believe the actual guest speakers will be Brett Maher and Andrew McLeod, should be good but would like to see that knife throwing act!

Reply #152910 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Do you believe that because you read the 3rd paragraph of the original post??

Reply #152914 | Report this post

Chunky Mustard  
Years ago

I hope they raise lots of money for the guys.
Does the Academy team play other teams?

Reply #152932 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Maybe Brett Maher will be in the knife throwing act...Throwing them at Shane Heal...this I would pay alot more thatn $65 to see.

They could put him on a little spinning wheel in his favourite dress and high heals (HaHa GET IT>>>HEALS)

I mean the junior academy is being run by Mr Scott Ninnis, and Shane put a knife in his back so this would be fitting entertainment.

Reply #152997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for some people that cant get to the night perhaps it would be a good idea to put some of the sports memorabillia on hoops and have a bit of an auction. im sure a lot of people would be interested in the items but who cant make the launch. also isaac do you know if the club is releasing any memorabilia to commerate brett maher breaking club games record - such as a signed uniform or anything like that?

Reply #153005 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754