NH: Save Get This!!!

as you may or may not know, Get This is being axed by Triple M. Get this is by far the best (only) thing on the radio so sign this:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveGetThis

Topic #13141 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

Stupid Stupid decision by MMM. Hope the guys go elsewhere and stick it right up the dickheads.

Reply #153259 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

what the hell is Get This?

Reply #153291 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Tony Martin's radio show. It's on from 3-4pm.

Reply #153313 | Report this post

smooth pockets  
Years ago

If it wasn't bad enough that the show was cut to just 1 hour in Adelaide to appease the mullet headed demographic, now we have lost it completely.

Unfortunately there seems to be no place for a radio show that requires a degree of intelligence. Instead we are left with the sort of stuff that appeals to the brain dead majority like sceret sounds and battle of the sexes.

Realistically the only other place they could go would be Triple J, but I don't think Tony is such a great fan of the ABC.

Reply #153317 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Yeh I can't see Tony at JJJ... he would be a damn sight better than the drive program they have at the moment though.

Im still working on a plan to erradicate the earth of the Brain Dead Majority..

Reply #153320 | Report this post

the only option left for Martin, of course... co-anchor Newstopia with Shaun Micallef!

over 2000 sigs in 2 days...

Reply #153324 | Report this post

tangles  
Years ago

GET THIS radio segment off the air I say. Did you see what I did. I used the tittle of the show and then put it at the start of a sentence which is saying something bad about the show. Its clever word play like that which could get me on the old soap box myself.

Reply #153342 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

give yourself an uppercut tangles.......

Reply #153354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754