Bizzy
Years ago

Original Dream Team videos

So I was reading an short article in Handle Magazine, and was reminiscing about just how damn good they were.

I'm wondering has anyone got any Original Dream Team games on VHS or anything?

Topic #13146 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

I read the same article. It's amazing how dominant the USA used to be. What also amazing is how the rest of the world has caught up with the US. What with Argentina and Italy finishing ahead the USA at the Olympics and Europeans also the winning the world championships. The NBA used to be pretty well exclusively Americans but now there are 60+ International players in the NBA. Unfortunately I don't have any games on tape but I'm interested in getting some.

Reply #153344 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Have most on DVD.

Awesome to watch..

Would rather have their inter squad scrimmages to watch though, imagine those games!

Magic v Jordan
Bird v Pip
Ewing v D.Rob
Barkley v anyone who talked shit...

Reply #153348 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

DB5 check your email man. @hotmail.co.uk one.

Reply #153349 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

How much would you charge for a copy DB???

Reply #153351 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

A carton TR? WHERE'S MINE haha

Reply #153356 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I have the original VHS - awesome vid! Would be willing to sell

Reply #153363 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

How much lockstock?

Reply #153365 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nice lockstock, reminded me I have a copy of that as well. They used to release some great vids back then.

TR, not real sure, Bizzy sounds like he knows a thing or two about prices..he he

Reply #153371 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

A couple years back, there was a guy selling dream team matches on DVD. I can't remember how much they were but I bought a set off him. They were pretty dodgy quality but understandable for the times. THey were intiially recorded off US TV and have been converted to DVD. So I have the set at home.

Reply #153372 | Report this post

MJ  
Years ago

i got nba guts and glory on vhs. and larry bird a basketball legend. also had one on the chicago bulls 3 peat, cant seem to find it tho.

search google, im sure you can find some torrets

Reply #153410 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754