new start
Years ago

hottest topic ever ?

need some feedback from forum veterans / moderators.

this lightning performance - is it the hottest topic ever?

who said no passion in womens' b'ball!

Topic #13152 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Hottest topic ever in terms of replies is 18 div 2 winter 2005 with 701 replies....

and in terms of reads Pre-Game warm up music with 100,540 reads.

Reply #153387 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hit the Most Reads and Most Replies pages to see for yourself.

No, the Lightning topic is a strongish one in recent times, but no where near being an all-time contender.

Reply #153392 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

You cant really compare the two though as one is just teenagers spamming the forum. One of the hottest topics was surrounding the sixers season last year, although was spread over about 5 or 6 different threads.

Reply #153457 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

sale of the 36ers, dome and lightning got a lot of interest.

Reply #153500 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I guess the U18 2's thread was a steady stream of posts each week over an entire year, whereas there have been plenty of other high-impact threads over the years which have captured the attention of posters for a few days (or weeks) then died down.

The U18 2's thread was also consolidated (IE - all posts were in that thread - whereas the Lightning topic at the moment, has people posting in a few different threads).

As far as most interest, I would suggest the peak was around the time of the sale of the 36ers, Lightning etc.

Reply #153525 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I always remember the stuff up to the finish between the Sixers and Cairns in Sept 2005, when the Sixers were called back on court to finish the game 15 minutes after the game finished (that's right, even repeating it doesn't make sense). That probably got the most hits in the shortest period of time...

Reply #153529 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:53 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754