me
Years ago

NH Cousins drugs charge dropped?

Just heard a rumour that the charge has been dropped...what does this mean for his sacking from the WCE?

will update ASAP

Topic #13156 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

one charge still remains, the failing to submit to a drug test.

however...if you are another footy club...start opening the cheque book..one of the best players in the game at the moment...cant possibly play in Perth...so...where to from here?

Reply #153448 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Come to adelaide, nobody cares what drugs your doin here!

Reply #153454 | Report this post

College Scout  
Years ago

No big check book required... He has to enter the draft (if the afl let him)

Either carlton or richmond... maybe richmond as carlton wouldn't want to upset judd... I think he was trying to get away from cousins and all the shit that follows benny.

Reply #153455 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The AFL still consider him a de-registered player and are unlikely to let him back in. I agree about drafting him if you can though - an absolute gun and worth a risk.

Reply #153537 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I wondering if he can still be charged with that. If they are using the suspicion of driving whilst under the influence of drugs due to finding the valium in his pocket then I think they could be in a spot of trouble.

Reply #153542 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

im expecting serious court challenges from him if he is refused re-registration

Reply #153561 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754