XztatiK
Years ago

Joey Wright are you drunk???

Craig Bradshaw has been impressive all year and should have been the starting C from day one. Now finally he breaks into the starting lineup and Wright only gives him 17 minutes. Its a pity they still have SammyMac, Ebi and CJ otherwise Wright might be punished for his stupidness. Bradshaw was almost NBA drafted for gods sake give him 35 minutes at least.

Topic #13172 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

At 5 - 1 for the Bullets Id be looking a bit closer to home in regards to coaches who may be drunk at this stage :)

Reply #153765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get a clue. Firstly, Bradshaw is awesome, but he is still quite immature. Sometimes he refuses to play his role.

Secondly, Joey plays people who are on point on the night. If Ebe is having a bad night, CJ steps up, if CJ is off, Sammy steps up.

Reply #153770 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Statman.... I'll back you up any day....

At least Joey knows how to run a squad, can't say the same about another certain coach.

Reply #153775 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

HA HA HA HA..............."Stupidness"

Reply #153973 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol its a word trust me

Reply #154004 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I think you might mean stupidity. As in "the fact that the gate was left unlocked showed the stupidity of the partition."

Reply #154006 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754