Ben Fitz
Years ago

NH - Lewis may still be world champ

A twist to the last and decisive race of the F1 season only Bernie Ecclestone could mastermind.

The BMW and Williams cars are potentially going to be disqualified post race due to "petrol temperature anomalies" Seriously is this the best thing he could come up with to get who he wants to win?

If Bernie gets this to stick, Lewis will be elevated to 4th in the standings and so will have more points than Kimi and will then create history by being the first Rookie to win a world championship.

Got to love business charading as a sport.

Topic #13183 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Haha the Drama is great isnt it. I'm pressuming u were up watching :-)

Reply #153900 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

From the F1 site, Sauber and Williams have escaped penalty. So I guess Kimi has won it. But imagine that...all the celebration for Kimi only to find out that Hamilton was elevated because of other team's being dodgy.

Reply #153926 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Got a link to that as the f1 page still says under investigation to me.

Reply #153934 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/10/7023.html
Is that good enough for ya fitzy??

Sadly the little prat didn't win, if he kept his mouth shut during the season he might have been able to keep his mind on the game - I ROFL when I saw him have the troubles then almost cried when there was a possibility he could win it after the race. How do you spell Kimi opps i meant Karma

Reply #153940 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Looks like McLaren will be appeal the decision not to penalise BMW and Williams.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,22627015-23770,00.html

Reply #153996 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754