Isaac
Years ago

36ers TV ad

It may have been a dream, but I swear I caught a 36ers TV ad last night. Similar style to the bus ads and on pretty late (during S.W.A.T. I think?). The actual ad wasn't too bad, probably the best effort by the club in years (though past ads haven't been very good in my opinion).

Anyone else seen it?

Topic #13185 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

Yeah, I saw it during "NBL on 9" on Sunday. Better than previous ads but why not show some exiting action, put in a few dunks to get people interested. Thewy still seemed to have footage of someone shoting it but you don't see the ball go in. Still an OK ad though. Good to see they are making an effort with the TV ad and Bus ad.

Reply #153909 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What dunks have we had this season? Mottram had one in his first game. Can't remember (m)any others to be honest.

Reply #153915 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Dench had one at the start of a game (vs wollongong?). I'm just saying - throw a dunk into the add to make it a bit better.

Reply #153919 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

3 dunks vs the dragons!

Reply #153928 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Could have Sixers playing D and show it during the comedy festival?

Reply #153936 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

It has to be at least 30secs though bizzy

Reply #153939 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Could we get 30 secs of footage from the season so far? Actually can anyone do jersey swaps in photoshop?

Reply #153943 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

The TV ads will be going for the rest of the season. They were produced by Channel 9 production team.

Reply #153957 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

I saw the add, at 12:30pm sunday night, pity it wasnt at 7pm but its a step in the right direction!

Reply #154015 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754