interested
Years ago

broken hill carnival successful

I heard that the broken hill carnival ran fairly smoothly on the weekend. Is this true? What happened? what teams won? what about others that played well?
Who was the team to watch over the weekend?
Just anything on the carnival please..

Topic #13199 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Are u talking about the carnvial in millicent?

Reply #154037 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Forestville Eagles won the under 14 and 16 div 1 comps fairly easily..

Reply #154060 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

No not millicent...The carnival in broken hill...there were two carnivals this weekend...I was just wondering what happened at the broken hill one.

Reply #154064 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

anyone??? please let me know your thought on the carnival..

Reply #154186 | Report this post

Snotty nosed brat  
Years ago

Brilliant, fantastic, best ever, nail biting, unbelievable,lots of fun, "special"......

Is that enough for ya?

Reply #156195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best carnival I've been to in a while! Very well run, Great competition in all age groups, U/18 and U/16 girls games between broken hill and Pt Augusta were very competitive, close games that were up for grabs right up until the final siren. Very successful carnival!

Reply #157815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754