Cat 15
Years ago

36ers to dump Chappell for Carlos Powell

Ok, so I woke up with a tent peg, but it was a nice dream while it lasted....!

Topic #13217 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You dickhead, what a stupid and pointless post.

Anyway, Powell's a great player but he thinks there is an I in the word "team". Chappell is a great player and a great TEAM player.

Reply #154276 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

Chappell IS a great player? I look forward to seeing it (if only it could happen before we are ruled out as any chance of making the finals.)

Reply #154278 | Report this post

Ron Burgandy  
Years ago

I started to get excited about my $320 I spent on season tickets this year. I was actually after a refund when Newley left. Please phil, drop chappell and go after a proven athletic scorer.

Reply #154280 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

There is an 'I' in team. Especially if 'I'm' involved......

Reply #154284 | Report this post

SweetSadie  
Years ago

Hey Cat,

How about this one... your Pops dumped your Mum for me!!! And SHE went running into the arms of Carlos Powell.

Reply #154292 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

There is no "I" in team, but there is in "win" and "champion"

Reply #154293 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

There's one in "Phil" too

Reply #154301 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

Hello sweetsadie,
So what your saying is that your crap in bed?? I'm confused....

Reply #154308 | Report this post

SweetSadie  
Years ago

Clearly you are ignorant. Across the board.

Reply #154311 | Report this post

Izzy  
Years ago

Carlos Powell is the only answer in the current situation they are in.
It still amazes me how nobody has questioned how Chappell managed to injure his back on a plane flight over which was the offering given? Did he sit in the shitter the whole way and hit an air pocket or what?
God forbid that maybe he was signed unfit, the homework not properly done and a few people scrambling to cover their arse after the fact. Luckily for them a certain coach was part of it which has kept it quiet in the press!

Reply #154318 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug poster', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

Reply #154323 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Actually Izzy my Dad managed to injure his back on a long flight, he beleives there was something wrong with his seat so he was sitting on an angle for the whole flight. Laid him up for a good cple of weeks aswell.

Reply #154335 | Report this post

kuku  
Years ago

Powell is a great player, but more of a post player than Chappell, and the last thing we need right now is another post player that our offence and guards cannot get the ball to.

Reply #154357 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Carlos has injured his back sleeping with Cat's mum. Phil Smyth is rumoured to have commented that it was the lack of gel!!

Reply #154795 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754