Anonymous
Years ago

who was hoping for sixers to lose??

seen a few people saying they were hoping for the sixers to lose last night. maybe as a catalyst to change??? is it just a couple or lots of people??

Topic #13280 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wasnt hoping they would lose, but i knew they were going to lose, i just had a feeling, of co urse u want your team to win everygame, so heart was with sixers but head was with blaze

Reply #155098 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

If your hoping for your team to loose then frankly your not a supporter. Maybe when we win another championship youll jump back on the bandwagon, but anyone that wants their club to loose for ANY reason should stay at home and not comment.

Reply #155102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

skud this is where your lack of smarts shows. if we need a new coach to make the team better and it takes losses to make that happen then you can hope theyll lose but still support the team. its a long term view.

Reply #155110 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't expect them to lose but I'm not surprised. Like the Crocs game, the opposition would've seen this as an opportunity to catch a side out and get an underdog win. I am surprised, though, that they got up without Harvey scoring much at all.

Reply #155112 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I think real fans would easily be happy to lose a few games now, get a new coach in and then win more games then what was possible under the old coach. I think real fans are proactive and have great basketball knowledge. I don't call real fans people that just sit back and give pats on the back to the players and the coach's when they are obviously under performing and not improving.

Reply #155121 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

"happy to lose a few games"???

disgusting!!

Phil's the coach, whilst he remains..he has my support, as does the team.

If you seriously can say you wanted the 36ers to lose then be ashamed, call yourself a supporter? and dont give me this cr*p about wanting the best for the team/franchise. the management will make the decisions they feel will be best for the franchise!

Geebus...i cant believe people would want the 36ers to lose.

go support someone else

Reply #155194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if this was an IQ test me just failed
short term pain for long term gain

Reply #155199 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I was happy with the result :)

Reply #155217 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

if this was a test of real support "#155199"
just failed.

Reply #155230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i say 'real' support is a bit silly. if you honestly believed that a team would be better off with a different player or coach then why would'nt you seea positive in them having a bad night or lose a game. short term pain for long term gain i say.

Reply #155258 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

nope..i stand by the comment...no real supporter..would ever want their team to lose...that is weak, spineless...and defeatist.

i understand that people want change...but...i dont want my team to lose.

oh and by the way, just what guarantee does anyone offer that by sacking chappell..or phil, will bring us wins?

Reply #155265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

always vote for the same political party no matter what their policies are ?? i want the best out of my team and often that can take making changes. we are losing on court and in the stands and the sooner problems are fixed we can stat to improve and a loss is a small price to pay.

Reply #155266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with me "oh and by the way, just what guarantee does anyone offer that by sacking chappell..or phil, will bring us wins?"

See the season out, make changes in the off-season if need be, as I'm pretty sure the players would NOT be impressed with such rash decisions made so early on.

Reply #155313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did that last season and look what we got now. make some changes now as a bit of a trial

Reply #155315 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:32 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754