Bog
Years ago

Dome Court: Logos in the key

As usual, a nice clean basketball court with team branding has now been ruined by that ugly ABC learning Centers logo stuck in the key. Could they make it any god damn bigger!...

The new court looked awesome before they were put on. Though I am still glad that the uniforms haven't been made into walking advertisements yet.

Topic #13298 | Report this topic

hoop fiend  
Years ago

don't like it.

Reply #155298 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bit of a necessary evil I think.

Reply #155300 | Report this post

Philnaldo  
Years ago

In the words of Rodney Dangerfield " I don't get no respect", I think we are being a wee bit precious considering Eddie owns the stadium...... now our uniforms for that matter are an entirely different story.

Reply #155301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah did not like the logo's as well they are very big but i guess just before the fox game was good timing. I really want the blue trim on the court to fill the whole curtain of the playing surface upto the edge of the chairs.

Reply #155330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please replace make the keys blue! Red looks crap! ABC logo looks shit aswell but even wrse surrounded by red!

Reply #155361 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

get over it people...gotta pay the bills.

do you really notice the logos when the game is on?

Reply #155384 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Yes i agree with me anyway they arnt that bad!

Reply #155399 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

What would you prefer? A bit of advertising on the court or higher admission fees?

Reply #155447 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

what would look cool down the track would be if the seats would change colour to a reg/blue scheme instead of the burgundy colour they are now. That would make the place tir together really nice i think.

Reply #155451 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Considering the owner of the Dome is Mr ABC Learning Centre himself, you can hardly tell him how to furnish his house. Its like me coming into your home and saying I don't like the colour of your lounge suite, change it.

Reply #155457 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's more like someone coming to your home and saying they'll stop visiting unless you change your lounge suite, and you rely on visitors for money...

Reply #155461 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

not a fan of JARVIS on the player's ass. just under the number would b better.

Reply #155473 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Weren't they going to change the seats as part of the upgrades?

Reply #155479 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:00 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754