Anonymous
Years ago

Martin Muursepp - A Disappointment?

Would you label Martin Muursepp as a disappointment thus far. For a guy who played for a powerhouse Euroleague team and in the NBA I was expecting Marty to be doing better than 12 or so points a game.

Topic #13306 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I was expecting more from him also, but it's hard to be critical when they're undefeated. I'd say he's just playing a casual supporting role to Anstey, DT, Barlow, Hoare, etc.

Reply #155366 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

it's funny because alot of people under estimate the NBL..There are ex-NBA Players in the League but they dont dominate like they should..its not coz they are bad its because the league is quite strong

Muursepp is ok..but the NBL is stronger than alot of ppl think and his lack of dominance is evidence of the strength of the legue

Reply #155368 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

He doesn't really need to do much more especially when Barlow is knocking down 37. He is probably exactly what they need someone that can score in limited time, grab rebounds and play some good defence. I think personally he looks a bit arrogant as he doesn't seem to give much respect for the league but I think that is changing as he cant seem to dominate like he would have thought.

Reply #155369 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

who took him in their dream team?

Reply #155371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Me, but i'm going to trade his ass!

Reply #155374 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I had him and traded him at the ebginning of last round for matt knight... atleast Matt knight earned some $$$ for me

Reply #155391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Muursepp is playing his role big time for the Tigers.

If he had to stand out and take over a game, I'm sure you will see him do so.

Doesn't seem to be worried from an outsider looking in either, I think if he was in another team he might want 5-7 more shots per game?

Reply #155418 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

he hasnt played as big as i thought, he starts at PF but plays more like an oversized SF or SG.

Reply #155472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754