Years ago

Vote for Vicki Valk

For coach of the month... vote for Vicki:

http://www.wnbl.com.au/powered_by_INTERFUSE/fs_newsitem.asp?id=2645

Topic #13318 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good idea - but voting ended on Sunday.

I guess any votes lodged would be for November. Pretty hard to nominate a CoM when they haven't played a game yet.

Reply #155536 | Report this post

P!nk  
Years ago

vote 4 lucas!!!!!!

Reply #155542 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Lucas yesterdays news. Noone cares now. Vicki is doing a great job.

Reply #155582 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Vicki should do a great job, just remember who put this talent together except for one silver spoon feed individual.

Reply #155608 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Yeah we do it was Vince who else pays the bills! Without his money we wouldn't have the team we have. If the players were Chris supporters they would not be playing. As Europe would be a better option for some of these players. Chris was sacked at the right time for them to go to there if they wanted to. Contracts are made to be broken and I'm sure just like the 36ers there would be a Europe out clause.

Reply #155644 | Report this post

P!nk  
Years ago

Lighten up Big Kahuna it was a joke....

Reply #155649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wipe your nose BK.

Reply #155658 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Anonymous schools in better get to class. Pink wasn't having a go at you although after re reading it I can see where you thought that. My bad!

Reply #155666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754