Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Gas with Goorj

Brian's got his own blog or some such going on Foxsports, with what appears to be the first entry here.

They are seeking questions from the unwashed masses - here are some of mine:

1) Is Matt Nielsen still alive? When was the last known sighting of him?

2) Are you picking the best Australian team possible, or picking the best team who make themselves available for your boot camps?

3) If there was a 1-on-1 playing competition among NBL coaches, who would win? Would the Smyth-Goorjian matchup be more entertaining than any NBL match played in the last five years?

Topic #13327 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

3a. Would it be a higher scoring game than Sydney vs Cairns?

Reply #155592 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

4) Name 3 Sydney Kings who have played under you who have not played in the national team.

5) Whither the black outfits?

6) What are the approximate 4,936,886 Sydneysiders who aren't at Kings' games doing on gamenights? Why are you the most successful NBL franchise in the last 7-8 years and can't pull a crowd?

7) Describe Boti Nagy in 50 words or less.

8) Are you married? Kids? (I'm actually interested in that answer: does anyone know?)

9) Recount the best timeout spiel you've given.

10) Recount any timeout spiel you've given.

Reply #155611 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

11) do u and phil share the same barber?

Reply #155613 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

12. Why aren't you wearing makup and drag today.
13. Did you enjoy those work orders as a street sweeper?

Reply #155656 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I like question 4 - what is the answer ... to the internet

Reply #155691 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"8) Are you married? Kids? (I'm actually interested in that answer: does anyone know?)"

He has a little daughter and he accidently left her at the stadium after a game once.

so...

14) When you left your little daughter at the stadium, was it because you were in a rush to go home with David Barlow?

Reply #155772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754