afroman jnr
Years ago

Lakers vs Rockets (spoiler)

kobe in his first game this season has scored a game high 45 points in a 2 point lose to rockets, tmac with 30

good score but crap shooting, 13-32 from the field (correct me if im wrong) he hasnt taken long to get started again

(Mod: Title changed. Watch out for spoilers in case people are watching the game later in some way - SopCast, Torrent, etc.)

Topic #13339 | Report this topic

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Posted in another thread...

Awesome game - Bryant spent most of the game sulking around and looking petualant... This season is going to end in tears methinks... He played a great game with his typical memememememememememe putrid shooting (but stuck them when it mattered - barring his FTs) which was due to - well (check out the youtube video with the "This is Kobe's Shot" rap and you'll get it - honestly... everytime Kobe got the ball that song started reverbing in my head)... Houston VERY lucky to get the W...

Side note: Kwame looks really fat in knee high socks...

(BTW - if i rooted it for anyone (the result) in the other thread - humble apologies...)

Reply #155710 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

thanks, who ever mod that.

yer not good shooting, but if he doesnt take them, who is? if he doesnt shoot they will lose by 30 every game.

Reply #155715 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

It will take a couple of weeks to get shooting to normal stats but mite i say it was impressive!

Reply #155719 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

HE MIGHT SAY THAT HIS TEAM MATES are hopeless and they are..however he lost the lakers the game? why? because he went 18-27 from ft line. I mean they lost by a few points so if he had made 6 or so extra ft's they would have won---simple as that

Basic fundamentals~!

Reply #155751 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Max who cares.. first game his going to be scrathcy.. Entertaining and it was a awesome game to see..

Reply #155755 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

unfortunetly i didnt c it..i know kobe is a legend nd theres no doubting that..but he largely has himself to blame 4 2nite.
but ur right i spose..everyboody's laying bricks in the first few games e.g gil went 1 of 8 from 3 today

Reply #155864 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754