123abc
Years ago

Maher - Ten Sport News

"The time is running out for Brett Maher" -Mark Aiston

Channel Ten Sport News (at around 5:40) will be showing a report on the Sixers/Maher.

Just a heads up :)

Topic #13384 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

Thanks 123abc! Glad you posted that.

Reply #156088 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Well?

what did they say?

Reply #156099 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

He thinks that a championship is possible and that he has confidence in them wiining and beggining a run a run.

Reply #156123 | Report this post

William 13  
Years ago

Was Brett meaning a championship with this team and coach, or did he mean it's still possible if he gets someone to pay out his contract and goes elsewhere ?
I guess he has to say that to the media, it's not like he going to say that I'm the captain of a crap team and I am the only one who seems to be putting in any sort of an effort.
Watch them get hammered by the Nu Zilland tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I wish they could win a game, but I'm not going there setting myself up for disappointment.

Reply #156141 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Three games lost by small margins and you lose confidence when you can't win the close ones.
But one win turns it around.

Reply #156167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754