TP
Years ago

Suggestion for this forum

I have a suggestion and want to know what people think.

Would it be worth making a new category called "Dream Team" for people to post under (like the existing categories General, Sixers, NBL, NBA etc)?

I am not involved in a Dream Team comp this season (my choice), and I get frustrated clicking on topics about players/teams only to find they are about peoples Dream Team leagues and not about the actual people.

Do people think this is valid?

Topic #13417 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Alternative is just if such topics are more clearly designated as being about fantasy comps like Dream Team? e.g., "Dream Team: scores for this week" or "Dream Team: Who should I trade Tucker for?".

I can add a "Please change topic title" option to the Grrr complaint form for people to bring them to my attention if other mods don't fix them first?

Reply #156402 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I like the "Please change topic title" idea.

Cheers Isaac.

Reply #156403 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good call, people should try to label the titles better. Dream Team: Whatever - is a good idea.

Alternatively all those people who are to lazy to work it out themselves or cant wait for the update should stop posting whats my score!

Reply #156405 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've added a "Topic title could be improved" option to the complaint form.

One day there will be a lot more category options to cover this kind of thing. One day. ;)

Reply #156410 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754