Player10
Years ago

Chappell, it's time to step up

if chappell thought he had pressure on him before now his lack of performance will be highlighted even more without maher around, this will make or break chappell, personally i hope he comes out and shoots the lights out and shows us all what we know he can do, but if he doesnt this should be the end of his time as a sixer, his 5ppg 3rb and 1assist wont be enough anymore.

Topic #13442 | Report this topic

aussiekicks  
Years ago

I don't mind paying to get in but car parking fee really puts me off. Why we need to have oprganised parking?

Reply #156751 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

Oh I agree... why not just let 2000 cars park where ever they damn well please!

Reply #156797 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That would make it interesting when both supporters were trying to leave........

Reply #156821 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Wouldnt affect the people that sit infront of me, they ALWAYS leave 5 mins before the games over to avoid the mass traffic they think it created at the dome.

Reply #156882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Theres a beaut parking space on the other side of the dome and it's free. If everyone knew about it they wouldn't leave early. And while I'm on leaving early, why do people come to games if they aren't going to stick around for the bit that matter. The NZ game was close and people were still leaving? Why do those people come to games if they don't want to actualy watch their team win???!!!

Reply #156926 | Report this post

Hasbreath  
Years ago

Should this thread have read: "Chappell, it's time to step down"?

Reply #156951 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754