Paul
Years ago

MICK "G UNIT - THUGG LIFE" HILL

full propz to slick mick hill fo' handlin' his bissnass against limp wristed big russ hinder in the bullets v kings game.hill laid da smack down on bigg russ

Topic #13463 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

School holiday's already?????

Reply #157066 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

dont really like mick hill but good on ya coz i hate russell" thinks he's the man " hinder more!!!

can someone please post the footage on here coz i havent seen it yet?

Reply #157069 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

I'm not a fan of Hinder but Mick Hill is a tosser. He seems very arrogant for someone who is nothing more than a "decent" sixth man who is pretty inconsistent.

Reply #157073 | Report this post

Kenny Smyth  
Years ago

What did "Paul" say?????????

Reply #157086 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Can anyone out there translate what Paul said into English.

And shouldn't Paul be studying for his exams????

Reply #157099 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

can anyone get that guy from "Flying high" to translate...or should we all just queue up with baseball bats etc at the ready. :)

Reply #157100 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think it's something about Mick Hill opening a business selling supports for limp wrists, he also has a security guard named big Russ.

Reply #157101 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I just put Pauls post through the Snoop Dog Translator @ www.writtenhumor.com/snooptranslator.html
and I think what Paul was really trying to say was

"full propz to slizzle mizzle hizzle fo' hizzle hizzle bizzle agizzle lizzle wrizzle bizzle russ hizzle in thizzle bullizzle v kizzle gizzle lizzle dizzle smizzle down on bizzle russ"

Reply #157104 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

SVD = Mark Holden

Reply #157112 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

...and DICKO = Dicko ;)

Reply #157115 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

lmao

Reply #157128 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

who is Marcia ?

Reply #157129 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Dana

Reply #157131 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

FULL CREDIT MUST ALSO GO TO DILLON BOUCHER WHO IN THIS MELEE TOOK WORTHO DOWN IN 1 QUICK ARM- DRAG TAKEDOWN.WAY TO GO BULLETS!!!KINGS GROW SOME NUTS INSTEAD OF GETTING SMACKED DA @#$% OUT!!!

Reply #157132 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Paul caps lock does not make you easier to understand...

Reply #157135 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Paul, the Bullets lost.

Reply #157136 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Paul can be Kyle (see: both idiots)

Reply #157145 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

I wish paul was Humphrey B Bear.

Reply #157147 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

ROFL ITA, FUNNIEST CALL EVER! LOL

Reply #157153 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

wtf

Reply #157163 | Report this post

DavidK  
Years ago

Funniest posts ever. SVD great work, thanks for translation makes more sense now.
I don't remember Boucher doing much other than asking for a dance with possibly this seasons MVP, closest that player will every get to that type of action.
Hinder went down very easily and Hill really did want to go on with it. Bit of an over reaction from him and Kings to their credit really didn't go for any cheap and nasties in retaliation (not through want of trying). The crowd and the lion were both itching for more though. Props to the lion for his sideline antics and luckily for Brisbane being heldback by his minder.
Hill is a git. Looks mean, is mean and ruthless as hell.
Hinder looked funny laid out on the floor, incredulous that he didn't earn a foul. Hinder isn't a great player but he is funny as hell.
Weird night of basketball at the kingdome, And 1 team were in the house, God knows what they'll be saying about Basketball in Australia.

Reply #157178 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

they'll be saying that Mick "G-UNIT" Hill don't take no crap from da Kings.Its just 2 bad BJ Carter was on the bench at the time, I know he would have the cajoles to go on with it unlike that soft ass Hinder and that Trucker Wortho

Reply #157191 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Paul, go away. That is all.

Reply #157197 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

there ends the lesson

Reply #157198 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Cajoles ? you mean he would've used gentle persuasion and flattery ?!

Reply #157201 | Report this post

Matt Wens  
Years ago

Paul

(Mod: Fixed it for you!)

Reply #157204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754