Anonymous
Years ago

Where's John Casey?

I don't have Foxtel so the only games on TV I have seen are Saturday night games replayed on 9 but John Casey is hardly ever commentating any more. It always seems to be Andrew Gaze or Mark Bradke. Does Case only do Wednesday games now?

Topic #13476 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

The Case does the Wednesday Night games much to my displeasure......

Reply #157249 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

yeah and Bradtke is a shocking commentator they should stick with Gaze on Saturdays.

Reply #157252 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Casey stopped doing Saturdays?
No more saturday night bingo?

Reply #157276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why's casey stopped saturdays?

Bradtke sucks, get Drewy!

Reply #157309 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

Gaze is OK for games that dont include the tigers or ex-tigers players!!! Otherwise he is pretty bias!
Carfino is also pretty Tiger-eyed!

Reply #157573 | Report this post

lovesthedunk  
Years ago

Gaze is a git. Stumbles around his commentary and struggles to remember names or put sentences together. Bradtke is better but not by much. They need a totally new commentary team. Any americans watching Aussie bball always comment on how bad Australia's commentators are! That includes Gaze/Bradtke/Casey/Carfino.

Reply #157575 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

Case is busy calling the finals of the ladies knitting doubles in Loxton.

Reply #157634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754