Adam
Years ago

1993 NBA USA Tour - searching for Tarmo?

Hey there all,

This is a weird request, especially 14 years after the event, however, I am trying to locate a friend I met back in 1993 on a tour of the NBA.

His name is Tarmo (spelling correct, I think), he is from South Australia, or was, I am sure. I have tried to Google his name (unsure of spelling for surname, but it starts with T, I won't type it here in general forum though).

He was roughly the same age as me at the time (18-20ish), I am now 32...

Anyhow, if ANYONE knows someone named Tarmo, and lets be honest, there can not be TOO many, please contact me (via private message, or this thread or e-mail) as I am sorry we lost touch after traveling together for 2 weeks around the USA watching hoops...

Kind regards,

Adam

P.S. FYI I have been wanting to contact him for years, but finally thought I'd do something about it.

Topic #13481 | Report this topic

tarmo  
Years ago

hey adam hows it going?
my number is 8123 4567

Reply #157286 | Report this post

Adam  
Years ago

Tarmo,

Hello! My goodness, I never expected to be able to actually find you...

Do you use Facebook, or anything like that? MSN Messenger, etc? I would like to add you to my contacts etc so I don't lose your details again.

Reply #157287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dude look at his phone number.

Reply #157288 | Report this post

Adam  
Years ago

I know - I am being sarcastic...some clown has gone to the trouble of creating an account with his name to attempt to lead me up the garden path.

Annoying, to say the least. I really want to locate this guy I traveled with...

Reply #157289 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Maybe you could make a
website about it.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist....

Reply #157294 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Twenty four - what, no joke about rosy cheeks? :P

Reply #157313 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

I think you might be looking for Tarmo Tennosaar who was also a referee. No idea where he is now but someone may know from the refereeing fraternity.

Reply #157570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did you room with this guy on the tour?

Reply #164966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754