Where can I get a Basketball Holder?

does anyone know where i can get a basketball holder in melbourne?

Topic #13486 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

As in a display case?

Check out forum sponsor, The Photoball Kings. I'm sure they could send something over?

Reply #157366 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

I suggest you have a look on eBay. I got myself a holder for an old autographed ball about 6 months back.

They have those acrylic display cases where the ball is enclosed in a clear cube like box display case. But they are quite pricey.

My one is just a nice wood base holder, with a mirror on top of the base and a small cylinder for the ball to sit on. It doesn't keep the dust off the ball but it looks nice on the mantle at an affordable price. I think it was around $30 including postage.

Reply #157376 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Evright trophies

www.evright.com.au

Reply #157571 | Report this post

evright  
Years ago

http://evright.com/showproduct.asp?p=BM3-B

Boxes are available at the link above

Reply #157577 | Report this post

Say What!  
Years ago

Try basketballholderthingy.com.au

Reply #157689 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Just pass the ball to Lanard Copeland, he will never let it go.

Reply #157692 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I got a perspex display case off eBay for about $80 including postage. It is a black base to hold the ball and the cover is clear perspex. It does keep the dust off the ball.

Reply #157747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$80 to keep the dust off your balls you say? ;o)

Reply #157751 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754