VC fan
Years ago

Sixers Curtain Raiser/ Half-time entertainment

I was wondering if there are going to be any curtain raiser games or specialty half-time entertainment for this Saturday's game.
I haven't been since the first 2 games of the season and having this kind of stuff at both of these games was a big plus for me, has this continued for home games?
Or is it now just nothing before the game and guys slinging out t-shirts into the crowd etc at half-time?

Topic #13520 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I hope they bring back the cheerleaders dancing with big coke bottles. That was exciting plus........

Reply #157926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

VC Fan,

There has been an U12 Div 1 boys game before each of the games I have attended - I remember seeing Norwood v South last game, and Forestville v .... (someone) at another.

If you check SportingPulse it may have it in the program?

Reply #157937 | Report this post

Quasi  
Years ago

It's Sturt vs Eastern U12's this week

Reply #157939 | Report this post

sooky  
Years ago

Heard that Eastern have been looking to pull out of this game! Any truth?

Reply #157952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, but were 'persuaded' otherwise.

Reply #157963 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

There has also been a number of school teams playing including St. Peter's College, PAC, SHORE (Sydney), Sacred Heart, Christies Beach High School and a team from Whyalla. Still to play is Adelaide High School V Pedare and Westminster V Trinity.

Reply #158081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754