billo
Years ago

Hoops SA to buy the Sixers?

"Fans' community website MyFootballClub has agreed a deal to take over Blue Square Premier outfit Ebbsfleet United.

The 20,000 MyFootballClub members have each paid £35 to provide a £700,000 takeover pot and they will all own an equal share in the club.

In a landmark for English football, members will vote on player selection, transfers and all major decisions. "

Full story here.

So, what do you guys think, we all throw together a few dollars and make Mal an offer? Isaac could set up a series of polls regarding major club decisions (keep Smythe? Sack Chappel? New recruits?) as well as a weekly poll to select the starting 5.

I think the idea is brilliant and can't see any potential complications with this arrangement, no, wait......

Topic #13524 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

" Both Steve an Phil visit this site before each game to get hints on the best offences and defences to use.
They also pick up some handy advice on who should match up on whom and how much time each player should have..." posted by Sturty6ers last month.

Reply #157930 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Is Isaac actually Mal Hemmerling?

Reply #157931 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think we'd end up having a new import, coach or starting five every week.

Reply #157932 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

Isaac, if you did that you'd end up with a lousy result something like 4-6 from the first ten rounds.

Reply #157940 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

why on earth would we need to all chip in? We all know that the internet is the next "goldmine" and this site in particular would be "raking it in", if a little more cash is needed Isaac could always...

1)trade in the ferrari

2)reduce the international jetsetting (as noticed in the photo in other post)

3) stop attending "hugh hefner" style parties surrounded 7-1 by super models.

thats the start at least :)

Reply #157965 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If this site ever starts "raking it in", I'll let you know. Trust me, it doesn't! (Unless you have really, really low expectations when it comes to "raking it in".)

Reply #157975 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754