Nick
Years ago

Tonight - Kings vs Razorbacks

The Kings and the Razorbacks face off tonight in a Sydney derby at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. There's no doubting that the Razorbacks are a good team this year but I think the Kings will just to have to much firepower for the Razorbacks. Normally with Sporting cross-town derbies you see big crowds but Sydney basketball derbies have been different of late with average crowds of 4000 odd. Lets hope they get a good crowd at the SEC and that the Pigs dethrone the Kings (not that I'm tipping them).

Topic #13549 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't see the Pigs getting this one. Sydney are playing well and have learnt from the last game. Bookies agree and Centrebet have them at $1.10.

Hinson has to bounce back from 2/17 FG last week, so will be a good defensive challenge for the Kings guards.

Interestingly, Centrebet have the 36ers as favourites against the Dragons which I didn't expect.

Reply #158158 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Kings and 36ers comfortable wins. IMO.

Reply #158159 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Hinson is having one horible week, 10 turnovers and 2 assists 2nite.

Reply #158168 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:05 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754