XztatiK
Years ago

AND1 mixtape tour - tonight 16th

Who else went?
I thought it was a great game, definately better than 2005. I would have liked to see more of Hot Sizzle and Springs but Silk (MVP) and the Assassin more than made up for them. Silk was awesome i didnt know he had it in him. as for the opposition, lets just say i have no idea how the chose some of those aussie guys, the dalmation was hopeless.
A great night and i think everyone who went would agree.

Topic #13555 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

I went as well and thought it was a good show. However, I think an ABL team would be able to beat those guys. There was some great plays and some great dunks. Also I think it was worth going to just to see some of the ladies that turned up tonight :P All in all if your a basketball fan and dont mind seeing a bit of a non serious game it is worth checking out (That is if you pay for the cheap seats then move up the front :P ). I agree that they could have had some better aussie guys but I think they do that just so the And1 guys look that much better and their unique plays come off. That dalmation guy was not bad for a big guy but didn't like how he was holding some of the guys when they were trying to pass him its a show for entertainment don't hold them! Last note is that Escalade guy is MASSIVE!!! 6'10 170kgs later!! That is one big guy!

Reply #158169 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

Twas pretty amatuerish, how about that local guy running under one of the And1 guys (can't remember his name) when he was in the air about to do a massive dunk near the end, what a fool! Some pretty sick dribbling moves, I was most impressed by the professor tonight, he did teach everyone a thing or to. Let's face it though if anyone here's played social basketball in Adelaide most of those guys playing for Adelaide are c/d grade players... the one guy who looked alright no 7 no one would pass him the ball!

Reply #158172 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

haha how good is paying 24 bux and gettin $70 seats!!!

SILK!!!

Reply #158177 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

glad i had complimentary tickets aint paying for that

Reply #158184 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

What was the crowd like?

Reply #158185 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

about 2000, pretty disappointing.

Reply #158186 | Report this post

Jkidd#5  
Years ago

well when you hold it on a friday night where all the district players have games on you wouldnt expect much of a crowd

Reply #158190 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

nah good point

Reply #158197 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

not to mention a thing called promotion, wasnt much of that was there

Reply #158236 | Report this post

jarryd  
Years ago

it was so alsome best GAME IVE EVER seen. the after party was gangstar seeing all the players and getting hot sorce and perfecer gtame shirt off the it was a good night next year i hope tat i well be on the cort to shoot a half cort coz i can get them and im only 13 with size 15 shoes 30cm hand and am 5 foot 8

Reply #158360 | Report this post

jarryd  
Years ago

YEAR ALL THE GUYS WERE ALSOME BUT THE BLACK GUYS WERE THE BEST THE WHITE GUYS WHERE OK BUT THE GUY DUNKED IT WAS BLACK MAGIK

Reply #158372 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

.. and the 'puter skillz of a 3 year old ..

Reply #158373 | Report this post

jarryd  
Years ago

YEAR ALL THE GUYS WERE ALSOME BUT THE BLACK GUYS WERE THE BEST THE WHITE GUYS WHERE OK BUT THE GUY DUNKED IT WAS BLACK MAGIK

Reply #158374 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

so ur 13 and was at after party... riiiiiggghhhttttt

Reply #158568 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

come on guys... he's only 13 and his 30cm hands are too big to type properly. the perfecer WAS good though.

Reply #158827 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754